PRAY- the best way to HELP LISA FIGHT is PRAY

Psalm 30:2

O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.



We are asking you to pray for Lisa, lift her up to our GOD so that He will hear His people ask for her healing. God's will is divine and we pray for His peace over Lisa and her family.



Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Mayo Bound

I know I have not updated my blog in a while but I was waiting until I spoke to Dr. G at Mayo.  My CA19 9 cancer marker continues to go up so the Dr.'s feel like it is time to change chemo.  I am heading to Mayo on the 16th and have a appointment on the 17th.  Dr. G is just running a few test on me so he can figure out what is going on.  We communicate over the phone and email all the time but it is time for him to see me in person.  I feel real good about it.  I just want to stop the cancer before it gets out of hand.  On a lighter note our house is coming along and we should be in it real soon.  Painting is starting tonight!!!  The girls start school at Joplin on the 15th.  It is so great to be back in Joplin and to be a EAGLE again!!  I am looking forward to Dominique's senior year and Emma's fist year of middle school.  Thank you again for all the prayers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment