PRAY- the best way to HELP LISA FIGHT is PRAY

Psalm 30:2

O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.



We are asking you to pray for Lisa, lift her up to our GOD so that He will hear His people ask for her healing. God's will is divine and we pray for His peace over Lisa and her family.



Saturday, July 7, 2012

Keep Praying

We have now been back from Mexico for a month and I have 3 chemo treatments.  I have taken oral chemo for well I am on my 5 week.  Got my cancer marker test back yesterday and it has gone up again.  we are now at 4221.  I know it isnt at 16000 were we were 24 months ago but I would really like it to be at 14!!!!!!  I have been fighting this for 24 months and out ofthe 24 months I have been doing some kind of chemo and radiation.  My body is worn out and I am tired.  It does get harder to stay positive.  I just need more strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment