PRAY- the best way to HELP LISA FIGHT is PRAY

Psalm 30:2

O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.



We are asking you to pray for Lisa, lift her up to our GOD so that He will hear His people ask for her healing. God's will is divine and we pray for His peace over Lisa and her family.



Saturday, August 11, 2012

Prayer Warriors

Ok so all my Prayer Warriors I need it now!!!!!  Heading to Mayo with my dad and Steve on Wed. night.  I do bloodwork on Thursday and see the Dr on Friday!  I have a lot of fluid back on my stomach that needs to be drained.  It hurts so bad.  I can only have it drained if they put me to sleep so keep your fingers crossed.  It hurts when they drain it.  It is like sticking a straw in your stomach while you are awake and you cant move or else!!!  I know the cancer count is going up so we need the Dr to figure out a  new treatment so we can kick this cancers ass again!!!  I just want to be healthy and enjoy everyday I have with my family.  This being in so much pain is for the birds.  We were going to fly to Mayo since I am hurting but it is too expensive so we are driving.  Pray for safe travels!!  My mother will be at home with my girls since they start school on Wed. so if you want to know anything you can call her.  Thank you again for all your prayers and support.  Love each and everyone of you.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment