PRAY- the best way to HELP LISA FIGHT is PRAY

Psalm 30:2

O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.



We are asking you to pray for Lisa, lift her up to our GOD so that He will hear His people ask for her healing. God's will is divine and we pray for His peace over Lisa and her family.



Wednesday, October 31, 2012

God is in Control

Day 18 and still in the hospital!  I am having surgery Friday morning to put a tube in my stomach to keep it drained!  I haven't slept in 48 hours cause I throw up all the time.  I know I have a lot of people praying for me.  I need it more then ever now.  I know this will be a different way pf living for myself but If I can stay alive it will be worth it.  The Dr. say that my stomach has stopped working that is why i am having so much trouble.  I will still try to keep you informed on here but my sister is keeping her face book page up about me.  Keep praying   THE FAT LADY HAS NOT SUNG YET!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    Your faith and incredible strength are a testimony to the power of God in your life! I will continue to pray for your healing. You are a strong and courageous woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    I stopped by your room yesterday and was happy to see you got to go home (but I missed seeing you off!). I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you and praying for you. It was a pleasure to care for you while you were with us and a true gift to get to know you. When I see those waves in December I will be thinking of you and your beautiful smile. Take care of yourself. Keep the faith that God is in control. One day at a time.
    Always,
    Tami, RN

    ReplyDelete